The Chief District Medical Officer Sambalpur.Walk-in interview for filling up the Jr. Laboratory Technician posts under the Chief District Medical Officer, Sambalpur will be held as per the following schedule in the office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Sambalpur. Candidates belong to Sambalpur district only can attend the Walk-in-interview.
Name of the post : Jr. Laboratory Technician
No. of vacancy : 4 (Four)
Must have passed the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician from any Government Medical College or AICTE approved institution.
Must not be below the age of 18 (eighteen)
years or above 32 years as on 30.04.2013.
Age relaxation by 5 years will be given to Women, S.C., S.T. and S.E.B.C. candidates.
Should have registered his/her name in the local Employment Exchange.
Date & time of interview : 16.05.2013 time 08.00 A.M.
Selection procedure : Selection will be made in order of merit according to the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of D.M.L.T.
Monthly salary : Rs. 5200/Consolidated
Candidates are required to produce the following documents in original and self attested photocopy at the time of
1. Certificate of H.S.C. examination.
2. Marksheet of H.S.C. Examination.
3. Certificate of the qualifying examination required for the post.
4. Marksheet of the qualifying examination.
5. Recent residential certificate issued by the Tahasildar/Revenue authority.
6. Caste certificate issued by the Tahasildar/Revenue authority.
Selection of candidates for all posts will be made keeping in view Reservation Act and Rules for
S.C./S.T./Women/S.E.B.C. candidates at the time of Walk-in-interview.
7. For the post of Jr. Laboratory Technician (Pathology) and Jr. Radiographer, the candidates should produce
The registration certificate from the respective Medical council.