The Chief District Medical Officer Korpaut a walk in interview is going to be held on 20.05.13 at 10.00 a.m at the office chamber of the Chief District Medical Officer, Koraput for the post of MTS & MPHW(M) on contractual basis. The eligible candidates may attend the interview with their BIODATA form as well as their all documents Xerox with attested and original testimonials with a colour passport size photograph & a self addressed envelope (24X10) c.m duly affixed postage stamp worth Rs.29/- on the said venue and time for selection for the post of MPHW(M) on contractual basis.
Name of the Post - MPHW (M)
Number of the post - 11
UR - 5
Monthly base Remuneration - As per project provisi on
- Passed “Diploma in Pharmacy” either Govt. of recognized institutions of Odisha and registered with Odisha Pharmacy council.
- The candidate should not below the age of 18 yrs or above 32 yrs on 20.05.2013. The upper age limit shall be relaxed as per Govt. norms,05 years relaxed for SC & St candidates, 03 years for SEBC & 10 years for PH
- The preference will be given to native of Koraput District. If suitable candidates not found in the district then the preference will be given to other District.
- Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Diploma in pharmacy examination subject to merit basis. Failure in each attempt for each examination, 1% of marks will be deducted from total marks scored in each examination of the year. No weightage will be given for candidate having B-Pharma/M-Pharma.
Terms and Conditions
1. The appointing authority reserves the right of accepting/ rejecting any application without assigning any reason thereor. No personal query will be entertained.
2. Incomplete application and non-production of any documents are summarily rejected.
3. Vacancies shows above are provisional and subject to change.
Sd/-Chief District Medical Officer-cum